Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hair today.....Gone tomorrow


Well tonight was the night. We shaved my mom's hair off and she didn't even cry! She did a great job with the whole process. Kimmy started off shaving it, but was kind of having a hard time so i took over. I actually think she looks really good! It was definitly a different expierence, I never in my life thought that i would ever have to shave my moms hair. Anyways she is feeling pretty good, she will go in on Monday to have her blood taken to see if her white blodd cell count is up. We are hoping for the best, but the good thing is she is feeling pretty good!

Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Pam from Over the Big Moon said...

I think you look great with your hair all shaved! What great daughters you have and DANG cute grandkids!! hehe :) Again your strength is such an inspiration to me! Your always in my prayers!

B and B Slack said...

Hi Karen this is Brooke(Owens). Just wanted you to know we're thinking about you! You are an amazing woman!

Heather B said...

MOM, you look beautiful almost-bald, I'm not just saying that! In that picture with dad, seriously, you look SO cute! I don't think it's going to freak anyone out.

Hanny said...

Karen, you look great! Your face looks so strong and confident. I'm proud of you for not crying.

Dixie High School Class of 1973 said...

You may not have cried but I sure did, even though you look adorable. A great woman with a wonderful family. We lvoe you. Sheri

Jill Emett said...

with a face like that, who needs hair! I think you look more beautiful than ever. Without the hair it is possible to see your gorgeous face. your eyes are shining and filled with light.

brit said...

Oh Karen....you really are BEAUTIFUL with your hair all gone. It forces people to look into your HONEST and PENETRATING eyes. I love love love.....

jaesi said...

Karen you are beautiful! no wigs needed! seriously!

Karen said...

Karen, you are beautiful no matter what!!! As I read this blog with tears in my eyes, I can see and feel the love of soooo many just for you! Your right, we're all praying for you! How fun for you and your girls and the others to do this blog so we can follow along! THANKS Love Karen Rogers

Karen said...

I meant how important this blog is for all of us and what a growing experience. ( it is fun to see the pictures and read the info.)