Saturday, August 9, 2008

Fasting

-This is Tara writing.

On behalf of my mom I wanted to let you know that this Friday is my moms last chemo treatment. While we are very happy that this is her last one, its a little scary to because this is the last chance for the medicine to go in and kill any more cancer cells if any. We are going to have a family/friends fast on Sunday Aug 17th. We wanted to invite anyone who is willing to participate with us, but if your not able to fast we always appreciate prayers! :) We want the lords will to be done, and are hoping and praying it means that the chemo therapy was successful. Thank you all for all the love and support you have given my family especially my mom during this hard time. I think that is why my mom has done pretty well these last few months because of all your faith and prayers.

8 comments:

J-Lo said...

Being pregnant doesn't lend itself to fasting, but your mom and your family are in my prayers.

Geoff and Niccole said...

You are always in our prayers. May GOD be with you in this trying time.

Ann Mitchell said...

I'm with you! It will be an honor and a privilege! Hope school is going well for Kimmy!
Ann

brit said...

Thank you for including us! I, like Niccole, am honored! LOVE YOU KAREN!

Harold and Sheri Fam said...

We love you, Esplins, and so appreciate your examples of faith and love. We will join our faith and prayers in your behalf. The Lord will comfort and bless you. Hang in there, there is great power in positive thinking.

Karen said...

karen, Please forgive me for being such a terrible VT and Friend! We are finally home and almost done with a remodel but I have thought about you constantly, you and your family have been in my prayers also. Fasting will be fantastic on Sunday and I am very proud of you and who you are! I am going to come by to see you! I LOVE YOU! Karen R

Anonymous said...

Karen,
We are thinking about you continually. Our prayers are with you. Kyle will fast for you on Sunday and I will do my share of praying(preg).
Love Ya,
Kyle, Tracee & Family

Anonymous said...

Karen, may the Lord be with you through this last treatment! You are in our prayers as well. Go get 'em!