Thursday, August 27, 2009

I am still alive and KICKING!!

Hey everyone,

I am so sorry that I have neglected this blog site for the whole summer. I am doing well, and as always, have LOTS to say, but just havent been able to put a post together. I was urged recently to update my blog as to assure everyone that cancer has not recurred. I have been working on one, but struggle to get the photos on. I am trying to learn myself, so that I won't be so dependant on Tara and Eric.
If you will give me one more chance, I will have something up by Saturday, August 29th, so please..................stay tuned...................I seriously LOVE having a blog and hearing from my loved ones........I know facebook is the NEW, COOL, thing, but I can't figure it out.
My kids have put me on there, and it looks like it will take me 2 or 3 hours to read everything everyone has to say.
I just can't make myself sit still that long, so please keep in touch with me through email, and my blog, and even yours. Send me your blog address and I will have Tara add it for me......tee hee, I can't learn how to do everything on the computer :)
Love to all of you, Karen

3 comments:

Shanan Wasden said...

Hey Karen! its good to see that your doing well! i love lookin at your blog.. my blog is kellynshanan.blogspot.com

Team Huffaker said...

I hope you add pictures of your new kitchen!!

teamhuffaker.blogspot.com

Ann Mitchell said...

OK...It's one day past Saturday, August 29!
If I can blog, so can you!!! I've even figured out the pictures! And, I figured out Facebook!!! I'm a "techno savvy chick!"
Check out my blog...you can see my new class! Smallest ever---24, and, it's the best behaved class since the first half of 2001!!! My principal takes straight parent requests first, and I apparently have the reputation of being good with hard boys. I needed a break!!!